Thursday, March 26, 2009

Gwen here's it...



okk..let's see..what have I been doing this whole week ?? hmmm..ntg much except for rushing to complete all of my assignments which is due this week..there's econs assignment, and also accounts presentation to get ready for..but thank goodness it's all in the past nw..
i still have to hand in my business stats assignment next monday & my management assignment next friday..sucks wei..considering i'm like a lil lost in my business stats..besides all this, there's the usual frenzy of attending tutorials & lectures..

and there was this incident where i gotta carry out my dare but didnt know how to go about doing it..in the end, i had to resort to asking 2 of my fave ppl in kch (Gwenda Tan & Eleanore Liew) bout tips..hahaha..elle's ideas were pretty mild unlike's gwen's which made me shout out loud in the cafeteria..yea..and made ppl look and stare at me..LOL..to both of u, i've completed my dare already..well i think i already did la..but don't knw what shynee thinks about it..since she's the one that dared me to..but anyways, thanks dada & norenore..haha

btw, ee von & i played flour in uni that day..lol..a flour war...sounds very childish right ?? hahaha..i'm turning 19 & she's turning 21..hahaha..a pair of oldies playing flour in uni after hours..luckily no guards came to chase us away like what luke made me think...later, we went AC to eat and i knw i got back home very late..hahahaha..YAY !! we should go play again..