Thursday, March 26, 2009

WTF-ness..

like gwen says, i have lots of updating to do...haihh...but i'm super lazy to do..but i can't disappoint my die-hard fans can I ?? haha..guess i'll do it slowly..one at a time..

connection here in the condo has been a freaking bitch ! it's like there's connection and all but it takes ages and i'm nt exaggerating ages long to load a page (eg. my hotmail)..arghhh...damn damn damn it !!!

this is what i'm paying for...arghh....ITS SUPER SLOW & it's so frustrating !!! i cant sign in msn most of the times..CBBBB !!

oooo and i also found out there's a website that's called google scholar. damn cool wei...i was doing my management assignment and was practically tearing my hair from its roots when my senior came and told me that i can actually find e-journals and e-articles from google..so here is it..hmmm..this is how it feel like to 'stand on the shoulders of giant' as quoted by google scholar..

it has a hell lot of journals that were supposed to be my reading materials for management in here...YES !! my job of completing my assignment is becoming slightly easier...wooohooo...

[PEOPLE, CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO SEE THE WORDS BETTER.] sorry for nt zooming it in for u guys at 1st..