Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Analytics..


OKKKK...i just went and checked my nuffnang's status and guess what..lol..i didn't knw that there was that many ppl who checked out my blog..just on this week alone, i've reached a hit of 175..OMGGG..i knw people do read my blog but i've never understood the magnitude of it all..it's starting to sink in though..there's people from aus, sg, states, russia or something..lol..and here i always thought that i was the only one who reads it..
WOW is the only word i can express at the moment..i guess other people actually do read other people's rantings and going-ons in life..and i thank you for well letting me rant and rave to my heart's content..so if u've been following me, thanks =)...know that you're appreciated and i'll read your rantings and ravings too..if you let me knw your links...
xx ♥♥,
sarah