Monday, April 6, 2009

My Sunday..

it doesn't matter that you regret doing something that youshouldn't do.what has been done has been done.it's all in the past now.all that you can do is to forget and promise yourself that it would not happen again.therefore, there's no use in regretting something which has already occurred.regretting would not make it any less embarrassing or make it go away.live with it is what have to happen from now on.


yea..from my quote as shown above, there's some things i wanna forget has happened..and there are stuff which i regret doing..but i'm nt gonna elaborate here..that's for me to wallow in for now.. it was evern's 20th birthday yday and she celebrated it at barcelona..HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERN !! in fact, i don't knw her until yday..it was cuz evvon asks me & joandee to go and pei her that i went..it was alright..but it maybe one of the last few times that i'm ever going to bc again..lol..didn't especially liked the crowd..boo you..in fact, i stole several pictures from evvon's fb..haha..sorrryyyy...;)

the birthday girl and her birthday cake from evvon..

i woke up at 3pm today..i now..i feel like a pig ! urghh..it's like half of my day was just wasted just like that..lol..actually woke up way earlier but i went back to slp again..since i still had some sleep debt owing..and OMG wei..my bathroom is flooded !! ccbbb !! wtf wei..surprised me when i wanted to go and brush my teeth and i walked in half-aslp into a bathroom that's freaking WET !! which nearly caused me to slip..wtf wei..dangerous sial..and it's a sunday so i can't complain bout it to the management..bloody-ness..they better nt charge me excess fee..it's nt our fault that there's faulty piping arnd..
arnd 6+, larry called..he asked if i wanna join them for dinner..since i had ntg better to do, i agreed..larry picked me up and OMG i saw UN PEI JIE for the 1st time since he's been here in kl..ahaha..he was wayyy slimmer than when i last saw him in kch..so, me, larry, pei, siaw wei & kay went to kim gary's for dinner and talked till 10+ when they sent us back home..it's SO SO SO NICE to meet up with my fellow high school classmates after a long time wei..made me miss high school all over again..we've decided to meet up as oft as possible..YAY !!

min ming ♥