Monday, March 30, 2009

People whom i Miss desperately..

they say time heal all things..but time itself is an irony..time also makes you miss someone desperately..and it makes you eager to see the recipient of the feeling asap..i've been with these people for quite some time already and it's of course no wonder that i miss them so..therefore, this post is solely dedicated to them and them alone..i miss many people but i miss these people desperately and a lot

1) My Family

i miss my dad, mum, my maid for many years and surprisingly my 2 sisters..lol..considering hw i've always been so annoyed with them whenever i'm back home..i miss home-cook food. i miss using the car. i miss sleeping in my own bed. i miss bugging mum to let me go on a splurge. i miss talking till my dad cant stand it any longer. i miss them scolding me too (i better nt tell them this)..hmm..the list is still going on though..there's a saying that blood is thicker than water..this is very very true..ntg in the world can replace my parents..=)

2)Hii Mao Li, my bestie since high sch & my partner-in-crime

i miss you lili...jeez la..i have no1 to rant and rave when i'm in the mood. i miss you trying to talk sense to me when i'm about to do something crazy. i miss going to your place all the time. i miss camwhoring with you. i miss talking bout guys with you. i miss going out till late with you. i even miss the time when both of us came back from soho smelling like the garbage dump itself and we poured like the entire bottle of perfume on the seats of my car. you've been there for me through thick and thin and i really appreciate that. i can't wait to go melb and stay with you in latrobe for the wkends and you with me at caulfield. it's quite surprising that we're still strong and close although we're pretty far. our WEBCAM session is still going on !!

3)Gwenda Tan Wen Ling, the elder sister & close confidante that I've never had

i miss u gwendada. i miss bitching bout stuff with you. i miss going on crazy excursions and taking pictures of crazy and weird ppl. i miss going to places like soho or links without you. i miss all our lunches. i miss our beach outings. i miss us complaining bout our own guys. i miss asking you for advice. i miss going crazy with you. you're like the elder sister that i never had. i can talk bout anything at all with you. thank the stars for the creation of cell phones, msn and skype..i cant wait for our next skype session..its ur turn nw to decide the time..=) and i can't wait for you to be here. i hope he wants to come down kl so that you can stay with me..like i told you, i'm gwenda-deprived...

4)Wong Yi Yang, the guy friend whom i can count on

omg..i have not been talking to you recently and it feels like ages already. we have not been drinking together since NYE !lol.. i miss asking you for advice. i miss annoying the crap out of you with my constant teasing. i miss high school. i miss telling you my stories. i even miss ur CSK-ness (chao seh kia). i miss talking to you. and i wasn't even afraid of your driving although you claimed it was bad. there's so much i wanna update you on. and i'll do that when we're both back in kch. or when we meet up in kl. rmbr i have yet to bring you to one of the clubs.

5)Jason Pui, the guy that can always tell me the truth

usa is seriously very far for a friend to go. but although u're that far, u still knw stuff thats happening here. even stuff bout me though i wonder how. haha. i miss you tutoring us in everything i didn't knw. i miss your car. i miss you telling me to behave and all. and i can always count on you telling me the truth no matter how bad it is. the last time i saw u was on new year's before u left for seattle. we went to all over town to find out the source of the lights in the sky only to end up at crown square. lol. ít's good that i can still talk to you bout things although there are like thousands of miles between us.

6)Eleanore Liew, one of my fave babygirls that we have to look out for

elle's like the baby to me. maybe it's because she's younger and all. like gwen, i miss you too. i miss our craziness. i miss our camwhoring sessions. i miss all the lunches. i even miss picking you up from school so that we can go out and therefore making you skip school. i miss party-ing with you. i miss gossiping with you. i miss doing weird but funny things with you. i miss all the times we hang out. you're like one of the only juniors that i'll actually look out for. in case there's problems at home or in sch. i miss texting you too. and babe, dont worry bout those bitches that u were telling me about the other time. call me if anything happens or if u're feeling down k. i'll b back in kch soon. and u'll be up in kl soon too.

I MISS YOU GUYS LIKE CRAZY !

there's still a couple more of ppl..but i'll leave that for later..this is just part I..the remaining 4 ppl are in part II..look out for it..